If you’ve ever updated or restored an Apple device on your Mac or PC, it’s what provides iTunes or the Finder app with the data required for the procedure. You can click the “Download” button to install the firmware version. Select the version just prior to the latest update that caused the iPad white screen of death for you. To recap, IPSW files hold the system software and firmware for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod and are only used when updating or restoring your mobile devices. So if you keep running out of disk space, you can safely delete them. Additionally, you might want to delete an IPSW file if it’s corrupted and you keep running into issues while updating or restoring an iPhone or iPad. That should again prompt Finder or iTunes to download a fresh copy from the Apple servers.
Simply put, it can only recover 2 videos/photos/app photos each time, recover 10 contacts/call histories once, etc. Thus, we suggest using its Full Edition so as to recover more data. If the app update cannot solve the issue – iPhone randomly restarts, what else should be done? As is well known, app failure can cause the iPhone or iPad to restart and crash frequently. Yes, Stellar Data Recovery is completely secure, and it is trusted worldwide for its accuracy and effectiveness in data recovery. Further, it retrieves all data types lost in any situation without altering the quality or other attributes of the original file. The powerful recovery tool has a simplified DIY user interface to help you recover any data in three simple steps depicted below.
- The best iOS repair software is automated for fast and easy iOS repair.
- Moreover, the iPhone might continuously reboot due to four factors – bad update, malware attack, unstable driver and hardware issues.
- She likes browsing and writing IT-related articles, and is committed to becoming a professional IT problem solver.
- No Firmware Version for instance found in the update file.
Better yet, Passvers iOS System Recovery offers a free and professional service to fix iPhone black screen of death without data loss. However, don’t skip the repair entirely because it’s not safe to use a corrupted hard drive without repairing it first. The corruption could spread to other files and make them unavailable at the worst possible moment. As is well known, a backup home is essential when something goes wrong. Restoring your iPhone can help restore to its original settings and fix a few software issues simultaneously.
- It’s in the column to the left of the Device Details pane.
- To do that, visit IPSW Downloader and choose the device you are willing to download for, then tap the right IPSW file corresponding with the device and iOS version to download.
- If your iPhone is stuck on white the Apple logo screen of death, you cannot power on your iPhone.
DFU mode will take you to restoration process no matter if your device is stuck or crashing again and again. But this way will erase all your data, so remember to backup your iPhone in the very beginning. If your device is low on storage then you might see the error message of failure downloading the iOS 16. This is because it does not have the space for the latest iOS files. Try clearing up some space for your new files by deleting unnecessary data. Fail on Minimum Firmware Version check.